Friday, July 5, 2013

souvenirs

So, I brought back a nasty cold from from my trip to Vegas, an unwanted souvenir.  Trips are like that, and we don't travel a lot. The last time I was in an airplane was almost four years ago.  Luckily, when we came back, we flew US Airways which has more leg room than most planes.  It was more physically comfortable for me. It's hard telling where I picked up the virus. Vegas, the airplane, you name it there were lots of people around. We're glad to be home. Fortunately, I have a lot of work to do. Unfortunately, I just want to sleep.

We spent the day at home yesterday.  Brodi really hates fireworks.  Yes, I know I could drug him, but I really don't like doing that.  I laid next to him on the loveseat.  It worked for both of us.

We watched the movie Ruby Sparks last night.  It's a cute movie, and it gets the writer stuff mostly right.  Somebody did their research.  If you haven't seen it, check it out.


No comments: