Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Tuesday Update

The heat of summer is on.  Jack hammers across the street are rattling the house.  Turn up the music louder!  OK, enough of that.  The Coyote Tracker (Josiah Wolfe #5) is coming down to the wire.  Just a little more polish and off it goes to my editor.  Onward to the next adventure...whatever that may be.

This review showed up at LibraryThing.  Positive reviews are always nice to come across, but I think what makes this one special, is the reader had never read a Western before, and enjoyed herself enough to perhaps, consider reading more.    It doesn't get any better than that, if you ask me.  Here's the review:

This is my first time reading a true western novel and I have to say I am now a fan of Josiah Wolfe, Texas Ranger. I will definitely be picking up the others in this series as soon as I get through my pile of TBR books. Story was very well laid out and kept my interest. The chapters were just the right size so I could put the book down and pick it up again and not feel lost. This book had just the right amount of action/adventure and a little romance too! Characters were so well developed and this book read just fine as a stand-a-lone. I didn't ever feel like I was lost because I haven't read the other books in this series. Gave just enough background on Josiah Wolfe so that I knew what was going on the whole time. I have to say I've become a fan of the western novels now! ( ) mistique0130 | Jul 6, 2011 |  

No comments: