Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Schedule

MONDAY -- The Monday Interview: Interviews with professional writers spreading across the genre prism.  So far I've posted interviews with Loren D. Estleman, Johnny D. Boggs, Beverle Graves Myers, Julie Hyzy, and many more.  I have some exciting interviews planned for the future, continuing the discussion about genre (usually westerns and mysteries, but not limited to), and writing in general.

**If you would like to be interviewed to promote an upcoming project on this blog, feel free to email me with a request.  Or if you have a suggestion for future interviews, ditto.

TUESDAY -- The Tuesday Update: My spot on the schedule to talk about what's going with my novels, short stories, etc.

WEDNESDAY -- If it's Wednesday, it's JUSTIFIED:  Everybody who knows me, knows I'm a big fan of the FX channel's JUSTIFIED.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this slot when the current season ends, but I have a feeling it will be devoted to books, movies, and TV shows that I think are amazing and shouldn't be missed.

THURSDAY -- Music Thursday: I love music, listen to it 8 to 10 hours a day.  I usually work with the radio on (usually WUMB out of Boston, MA), and can't imagine not having music in my life.  I usually post videos.

FRIDAY -- Nostalgia Friday: A nod to the TV shows and movies of the past that are part of the pop culture stew in my brain.

Stop by, make a comment, join the conversation... 

No comments: