Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THE BADGER'S REVENGE release day

The Badger's Revenge releases today.  It's hard for me to believe that it's been a year (almost to the day) since the last Josiah Wolfe novel came out, but it has. The wait won't be so long next time.  Josiah Wolfe #4, The Cougar's Prey comes out October 4th.

I'll be signing books tonight at the Noblesville Barnes & Noble (17090 Mercantile Blvd.) from 6PM to 8PM.  Music featuring Bruce Neckar on mandolin and Wally Anderson on guitar starts at 5:30PM.



Booklifenow is featuring an interview of me, "Perfect Characters are Boring," today, as well.

Thanks to everyone who has helped keep Josiah going.  I really appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy the new book.

~~Larry

3 comments:

Matthew P. Mayo said...

Hey Chief!
My copy arrived in the mail today. Already digging it. Well done, yet again! Congratulations and have fun at the signing....

Duane Spurlock said...

Great news, Larry!

Larry D. Sweazy said...

Thanks, Matt and Duane. I had really good day yesterday.

~~Larry